Taking Care of Asphalt Pavement
• After the Monarch Paving Team have left, the asphalt driveway may be walked on but please DO NOT DRIVE on your new driveway for a minimum of 2 days to has many as 4 days depending on the temperatures – please consult with your Monarch Paving representative.
• Asphalt has a tendency to re-heat itself for up to one year, especially in hot weather. This means that it can be soft for quite some time. Please take care of your driveway, apron or asphalt curbing:
• Use water if necessary to cool it down.
• Use care when placing objects in one area or concentrating excessive weight to a particular spot, a piece of wood or plywood placed underneath works well.
• Do not turn your wheels sharply on the asphalt, or turn your wheels while the vehicle is stationary. This results in marks on the driveway. We cannot be held responsible for tire marks, weeds or root damages.
• Do not use chains on your tires as this will mark your driveway.
Please call if there are any questions about your new driveway. We will be more than pleased to answer them.
Business Permit & Licences
Monarch Paving holds a current and valid intermunicpal contractor business licence allowing us to carry business throughout the Greater Vancouver Regional Area. Our fleet of commercial vehicles are fully compliant with current licences and permits.
Monarch Paving equipment and fleet of vehicles are fully insured and licenced. Our company maintains commercial and general liability insurance policies.
Monarch Paving is fully compliant with the Workers’ Compensation Board of BC and adheres to a safe work environment.
Monarch Paving is a proud sponsor of minor league sports and encourages the development of youth in both academic and physical activities. We also often donate our services towards the construction of playgrounds, sport courts and activity paths.